Contracts, renewals, lease agreements and the RFP process.
Ask your tech department how they feel about these four items — and you’ll likely hear a groan or get an eye roll.
They just take so much time. And effort. Time that could be spent on project work — moving your company’s bottom line in the right direction.
What is your time worth?
Government entities utilize data centers for consistency
If you’re a local government agency based in Texas, whether at the local or state level, you might want to avoid the RFP process for where you locate your IT infrastructure.
Consider a colocation license agreement or lease agreement to enable a longer-term contract without requiring an RFP.
FIBERTOWN has a number of government entities in our data centers, and one of the reasons they give for choosing us as their colocation partner is to not have to go through that process every year.
It gives you back the time you’ve spent on contract negotiations and the endless meetings about the document language.
It puts you back in the job you want to be doing — your day-to-day business efforts.
Why a Texas-based entity would do business with FIBERTOWN
If you’re thinking about making the jump to a data center, you won’t be the first. Here are a few of the reasons others have switched to FIBERTOWN facilities in Bryan and Houston.
- FIBERTOWN is government-friendly. This isn’t our first rodeo. We have a range of government clients. And we work with you, to make it easier for you to house your equipment with us.
- Longer-term agreements. We can talk about what is the best fit for you. This definitely helps save you the time that you spend every year on the RFP process.
- We are not cookie cutter. We work with you to make the contract fit your business needs, not the other way around.
- Flexibility in contracts. From healthcare systems to emergency services, we’ve been flexible with what our customers need. We will keep your business objectives at the forefront.
- Texas owned and operated. You’ll be working with a team that knows your state — which is key. Plus, supporting local businesses makes great economic sense for everyone.
- Provide colocation and disaster recovery. We all know weather is the one thing that’s never predictable in Texas. Whether it’s epic winter storms or summer hurricanes, knowing your IT infrastructure is safe gives you peace of mind when you need it most.
- Concerns around ransomware. As more and more hackers resort to ransomware to make their money, you can depend on the safety of FIBERTOWN’s security practices. We partner with industry experts to ensure we use secure cyber policies.
- Emergency office space operations. If a storm knocks out power to your facility, or if roadways are inaccessible, use FIBERTOWN as an emergency office space. We’re ready with office furniture, computers chairs, and uninterrupted power and network connectivity set up for your team.
FIBERTOWN data centers make life easier
It’s an easy switch to move your IT infrastructure to FIBERTOWN. If you’re looking for a way to reduce paperwork and save time on contracts, contact a FIBERTOWN expert today for more information about relocating.