In the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, we want you to know that Fibertown remains the Partner that you have come to know and trust. We are committed to your success and to being here to support your needs in this time of uncertainty. Our team has taken actions and updated protocols in response to the COVID-19 threat and will continue to do so as new information is made available by the CDC, local authorities and other entities.
With the opening of the economy and reduced restrictions to travel, we encourage our customers to maintain travel and potential for exposure at the lowest possible levels.
- Limit visits to the data center to only necessary work
- Maintain appropriate social distancing measures while in transit and while on site
- Wear face coverings while on site (be prepared with your own face covering)
- Schedule your visits to the site when possible so we can manage the number people in any given area
- Utilize the on-site Fibertown personnel as an extension of your team
- We are still performing on site hands and eyes services free of charge
We have taken many steps to maintain the health and safety of our personnel, customers and others during the events of Coronavirus and COVID-19.
Our objective remains to be your trusted partner while keeping the health of our personnel, customers and others as a top priority.
Bryan: 979-393-9882 firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston: 713-341-6085 email@example.com
For more information and updates, please visit this event page: http://alrt.it/74nQV/shac/5g3-8b3dd048681f432a1b36
If you need further assistance, call or text Fibertown Data Centers Emergency Number +19792128582